Sunday, April 19, 2009

HELSINKI Everyday Purse Orange Black



Hi,
I am HELSINKI :=) dEsIgNeD bY iKa.

I was made by 100% pure cotton Scandinavian fabric. You can use me everyday, everyday, everyday...why not today !!

I have huge capacity to store all your stuff you want to carry with you . I am very practical and casual.

Have large room to seperate important objects like phone, key, etc..
Don't forget to look at my decorative stitches. I like them and I am sure you too:=)
I also put a photo of my Grandfather in the 4th picture :=)

Ahhh I forgot ; My strap is also soft cotton which will touch your neck all the day. And I have lovely a wooden botton for closure and saffety.

I am 14 " tall and 17 " wide( 43x36 cm). Yes little bit fat:=) The strap is quite long ; so that you can carry me crossneck ==>>>30 " by 1 1/2 " . (76 x 4 cm)

All seams are triple stich.

Don't forget to have a look to my other family members:=))))
____________________________________________________________
PS : HANDMADE IN FRANCE , My bags sewn by 3 layer stitch to fix permanently.Designed and sewn from "beginning to end" by me.


© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved

No comments: