Sunday, April 19, 2009

MALMO Everyday Purse Blue Leaves



Hi;
I am MALMO:=) dEsIgNeD bY iKa.

I was made by 100% pure cotton Scandinavian fabric with leaves decorations. You can use me everyday, everyday, everyday...why not today !!

I have huge capacity to store all your stuff you want to carry with you . I am very practical and casual.

Have large room to seperate important objects like phone, key, etc..
Don't forget to look at my decorative stitches. I like them and I am sure you too:=)
I also put a photo of my Grandfather in the 5th picture :=)

Ahhh I forgot; My strap is also soft cotton which will touch your neck all the day.

I am 14 " tall and 18 " wide( 36 X 46 cm). Yes little bit fat:=) The strap is quite long ; so that you can carry me crossneck==>>>43 " by 1 1/2 " . (109 x 4 cm)

All seams are triple stich.

No comments: