Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blog Awards and Honors



Sorry I couldnt write before now I am trying :)
Last week I got an lovely , surprice email from
http://www.peskycatdesigns.com/ letting me know that she has given me the One Lovely Blog Award!

Thanks a lot my sweety friend Elisa ! I am truly honored to receive this award from such a lovely person. You really must check out her blog, Her blog is very cool and lovely and you can finf her lovely and unique bags there. I look forward to each post.
I can not say enough good things about Elisa ,she is lovely , friendly , talented , she is really very nice person.
I am living so far , but I am not feeling so far !
I am so happy for you also, because your bags are coming from your heart , I am feeling exactly this...

The rules of the blog award are:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

I will write later , sorry for this :)
I hereby award the following blogs the One Lovely Blog Award! ( In alphabetically order)

1 comment:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Congratulations Feyza!!! Well deserved! Your blog and your work is so lovely. And so are you!!! :)))))