Friday, April 30, 2010

Today i got is perfect and lovely convo from etsy !

Hi Feyza!

I received your package yesterday, my time, and went through everything last night. The red bag is just great with so many pockets inside and the light lining I won't be hunting in my bag for an hour looking for my keys or whatever! A lot of people don't get it when asked to use a light lining in a bag, especially a large one like that. It is so much easier to see what is in your bag.

The makeup bag is adorable ~ actually sweet and beautifully made. Oh, and the aqua big bag ~ my favorite by far ~ how I love that! It will get used a lot this summer.

As far as the coasters, I received the two sets of brown and turquoise 'tea time' and I think they are great! I cannot wait to give the Canadian Maple Leaf and 'CANADA' coasters to my Mum! I know she will love them

Thank you very much for your very hard work Feyza. I know I will be back to purchase more. I am getting ready to leave you feedback and I hope you do the same for me. Many thanks again.

Kind Regards, .................................

No comments: