Tuesday, August 03, 2010

DALIDA BLACK-NEW FRENCH WEEKENDER


Handmade by me for women chic, large,sturdy,roomy,100% cotton canvas messenger,overnight,diaper bag,back to school bag, library or weekender bag with DOUBLE STRAPS and lined cotton TWILL,eco friendly ... 
And when i was on holiday i had wonderful feedbacks from my lovely customer ! many many thanks girls!
Perfect feedbacks from lovely buyers!!!!
Feyza, I just picked up the bag and I am so very impressed! It is lovely. You are right, the picture does not do the fabric justice. Thank you so much for your fantastic customer service. You really went above and beyond my expectations. I hope to order again soon. Cheers, Linda
-------------------------------
cant't wait for a Fall stroll to the library or museum! My French country chic Mozart-trim bag slung over my shoulder! Great high quality canvas lining.
-------------------------------
This is a great bag! Very well made. I really like the shoulder strap as it is wide enough not to slide off your shoulder with every move. It is a large bag but not bulky. The pockets are very nice and don't droop open. It is just a terrific piece of work. Thank you.
--------------------------
I LOVE it! It came in the mail yesterday -- really quick on the shipping -- and is everything I'd hoped. It's big, the pockets are deep and the fabric is fantastic. If anyone is thinking about getting this as a purse/bag instead of a diaper bag, I encourage you to do it. It's great. Thank you so much!
----------------------------
Absolutely wonderful!really functional, well made and stylish. The workmanship is fantastic and the material is very nice.Looks even better in person than in the photo. I didn't expect it to be so soft. I love it! It arrived really nicely packaged too !
So glad to have found you.
Would absolutely come back.Highly recommended!
Excellent seller!
Feyza , thanks so much for everything!
----------------------------------
The best service I ever had! Bag itself is very nice, and also the small details like nice wrapping, shows that Feyza is a real professional!
Awesome and durable lining bags with super friendly price !

1 comment:

Wusel's... said...

Very interesting bag...
You like painting too? Please have a look at my paintings and sketches.
http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/search/label/art
I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
:-))))))))))