Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jenny Congrats !

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Good news :

Our team member  She is saying :
Hi, I’m Jenny Hall and I’ve lived most of my life in historic Fredericksburg, Virginia. I’m married to a wonderful and supportive husband, have two jumbo cats and a dog. I love working with threads and fabrics in all the range of colors from bright to muted.

Please for more read her beautiful interview !

Jenny futured seller  


=======================

Been a long-time fan of your work and much deserved feature , wonderful interview!

=======================



We had a rather stormy and rainy weather here in Paris (for a change!) 
So we (me and my sons )mostly stayed  indoor, reading and relaxing  with warm milk and chocolate , I am working hard after our family vacation , i will ship all my customers orders until weekend , tomorrow is last day , I need to sew , packaging today too .
I came back from vacation last weekend and still lots of homework waiting too . 
For new listings weather is not good , i hope this weekend sunshine come back kindly :)
Saturday i will go to Paris centrum because i will pick up my new straps , my wools came from Scotland and found more colors from France too.
 
Today network is not working well and i had a problem with etsy too, after editing i cannot save , pages opening very slowly too .












No comments: