Saturday, September 15, 2012

Exhibitions, Two new bags and one news

I just put two new bags at my shop black one with thin off white striped and rhapsody , they will limited edition with adorable price :) I was found them 7 years ago and I hope you can get one and love it ! Rhapsody color is very fashion color for this year.

and i add this beautiful and cherfull mandarin color French linen blanket

This week end work more for catch up orders , because until 22 September i will go 2 exhibition  for my work at Paris ,

First one TEX WORLD 17-20 SEptember Paris Le Bourget France , second one ModAmont 19-21 September Paris Nord Villepinte Hall 3 ,

I am sure i will enjoy becaus etons of new fabrics and materials will be there .If i can take photos i can show you too but I am not sure.

Another exhibition will at 19-22 November emballage (Packaging ) first one was two years ago i couldnt visit but this time yay :)) Salon International -Paris Nord Villepinte

Our visitor cards is ready too , i am ready to goo too ...And so happy my hubby with me for all day for visits.

And have a happy week end for you and yours.

I have some good news too but you need to wait two weeks  :))




No comments: